I UPDATED IT.
- got rid of the braid, let's assume she puts it all in one big braid 50% of the time.
- changed which side the broken antler is on because I started drawing it on the other side fffff.
this is Ankou Midiir the sharpshooter.
she's a quiet sort but can be a bit snarky. she's pretty deadpan a lot of the time but has a lot of soft spots; and can be a real pushover. she's known amongst her friends (or lack thereof) as being painfully altruistic and self-sacrificing for total strangers. do her one good deed and she will feel indebted to you forever.
that being said she can be pretty easily manipulated. she is, for the most part, kind of a wallflower, but will bend over backwards to please anyone she thinks is an upright person.
Ankou comes from a very small group of people from a really isolated planet; they live in pseudo-tribes and have fairly deep spiritual roots. the eyes on her hands are not actually eyes, they lay flat on the surface of her hand like a tattoo, but function the same way. they're useful for tracking without putting herself in danger; she can reach around a corner and find her target then shoot without actually having to step into the danger zone.
she's moderately useless in close-range combat and has a very light bone structure. while this allows her to move quickly and (for the mostpart) gracefully she is fragile and breaks easily, provided you can catch her.
she's in security. :V
here is her playlist! [link]
- agile as hell
- when given equipment, /never/ misses a shot.
- light frame allows her to escape dangerous situations quickly and with ease.
- an excellent climber.
- has no problem finding a hidden target.
- no real physical strength other than agility and stamina.
- cannot land a punch.
- delicate bone structure-- speaks for itself.
- can be manipulated fairly easily.EXTRA CRAP
- she speaks two languages-- English and her native tongue, which is similar in sound to Irish Gaelic.
- Ankou's very fond of music, her species' culture is heavily based around it. she can often be found singing (albeit alone) in other languages and loves percussion quite a bit. her two favorite instruments are the mandolin and pan flute.
- the bandages on her knees and elbows are primarily to support her joints, which are delicate and prone to injury. she's built like a fucking china gazelle.
- she's actually pretty uncoordinated off the battlefield. when she focuses on being nimble it's very effective but in daily life she's got too much leg for her own good and is known to knock things over on accident and have her hair/antlers get caught on stuff. not in a lol-im-so-klutzy-lolol way, but in a I-will-fall-and-I-will-break-your-fine-china-as-well-as-my-own-arm way. trip her, I dare you. she will break everything in the room including herself.
- the nicer the gun the less likely she is to use it. she cannot stand complicated mechanisms and would prefer to use something simple, albeit inaccurate-- she'll figure out the physics and aim in her head.
- she has a great big ugly scar on her back, which is to mark that she's an exile. yes, it's cliche, but she also agreed to it.
- she does not actually have hooves. that's just how her boots look lol.
- her closest friend on the station is Levi, who she harbors some feelings for. initially she tried to be fairly forward about this, but it was sort of lost on him-- she's laying low for a while. she really does adore him, though, and likes to listen in when he sings because she's creepy like that. :I
- her canon voice is Mariee Sioux because that's how I roll. examples: [link] [link]